- Contact me either by email or phone (puppies are often spoken for once pregnancy is confirmed)
- Fill out Puppy Buyer Questionnaire. The link to our Questionnaire will be provided once we have talked with you first.
- Deposits are due when pregnancy is confirmed. Balance of payment is due in full when puppies reach 4 weeks of age unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Contracts are signed before the puppy goes home. Copies are included in the pre-information packet so that you have time to read them carefully and ask any questions.
- You will be put on our waiting list in the order of when I have approved your Questionnaire.
Please note: While I will try my very best to get you a puppy from the litter you are interested in, being put on the waiting list does not guarantee you will receive a puppy from a particular litter. There are simply too many variables involved in placing puppies to promise anyone a particular puppy from a particular litter. Things such as litter size, how many show puppies are in a litter, sex of the puppies available etc. are simply a few of the variables. In some cases, especially with small litters, their may be NO pet puppies available. If it happens that there is no puppy available from the particular litter you are waiting for, you have the option of waiting for the next litter or getting your deposit refunded.
- I always reserve the right to decide who receives one of my puppies. Finding the right home for each puppy is of utmost importance to me.
- You ALWAYS have the right to decide not to take a puppy - even at the last minute. I never want anyone to feel that they must take a puppy once they have been put on the waiting list. I also do not have any problem with people being on a waiting list for other breeders as well but will want to know this please.
- Show quality puppies are ALWAYS chosen first and their placement takes priority over the choosing of pet puppies. This is in part due to the particular requirements for show puppies. Show quality puppies are ONLY placed in homes where I feel they will be shown.
- As a general rule, I will be the one choosing which puppies go to which homes. This is of course done in close consultation with the puppy buyer to insure that they get the puppy who best fits their requirements.
- If none of the puppies available are suitable you may wait for the next litter or go to another breeder. I am always happy to make referrals to other reputable breeders.
- Puppies will usually go home between 8-10 weeks depending on when I am able to determine which puppies are potential show dogs.